Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Princess Has A Birthday!

Red Hot Princess is having a birthday today! We don't know how old she is, but we do know she is the youngest of the Red Hots - she reminds us every month when we get together!

One look at how she poses for pictures and you'll know why she is the Red Hot Princess.


She brings out the girly side in all of us!

We share a love of shoes, knowing how others should raise their children, and shopping for bargains!

When we're not calling Lorie a Princess, we call her Madam President, because she is currently serving as the President of the Louisville BPW - Business and Professional Women's Club.

Happy Birthday, Lorie!



4 comments:

A New England Life said...

Happy Birthday to the Princess! Hope you had a wonderful day Lorie!

Sharon : )

Lorie said...

Laura is my Red Hot HERO! I LOVE it that she "gets" it! I can ALWAYS count on her to understand if not read my mind when someone who is supposed to know me does something totally OUTRAGEOUS and I don't mean that in a good way! I want to be just like her when I am HER age! LOL - THANKS Laura! You're the BEST! This makes up for the gift purchased for someone else but ended up my consolation prize :0)!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Happy b-day Princess rofl! cherry

One Wired Woman said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Love the new retro photos in your header!! You've got an award to pick up over at my blog. :)