Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've Been Called Worse!

Remember when brown became the new black?

And Kelly became the new Kathie Lee?

And Grey's Anatomy became the new ER?

Well, Kreativ has become the new Creative!


A big thanks to Jill at One Wired Woman for bestowing upon me the Kreativ Blogger award. Here is what Jill had to say about why she gave me this award:

quick wit & creative retro photos


Oh no, it looks like Retro has become the new Old!

Well, that is fine with me because 50 has become the new 30!

One requirement for receiving this incorrectly spelled award is to list 6 things I value and then pass it along.

1. Laura
No, not me, but the gal that cuts my hair - hey, where would you be without your hairdresser? I know because mine died last year and I went into a panic!

2. Laura
Okay, this one is me. I think it's important to value yourself!

3. Retro photos
I'm unearthing all my parents' pictures and realizing how much they mean to me now that they aren't around.

4. Friends
It's important to have them!

5. Time
Wishing there were more hours in the day, or I'll never get my Christmas decorations out and up.

6. The computer
It allows me to release my inner retro kreativ wit!

And don't think I left out God, Ted, the cats, and family because those are a given!

Passing the award along to:

Melissa at Life is Art . . . . . . Art is Life because this gal can do so many Kreativ kreations. And she is from Louisville (the one in Colorado, not Kentucky)!

Saucy at bloggedy, blog, blog because she makes some kreativ krafts, and does kreativ photography too!

Nancy at Outside the Lines because her paintings are kreativly beautiful!




6 comments:

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi! Hope your day is as beautiful as you are! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!

oh thank you so much! you made my whole day!

xo
melissa

Mikki said...

Congrats on your award!! OF course, you deserve it, you are SO creative, excuse me, Kreativ!!

Liz said...

Good award pics, I'm off to check out their blogs.

A New England Life said...

That's you alright Laura, Kreativ! Way to go! You definitely deserve this award : )

Pegasus said...

YAY - this is cool...congrats. :0)