Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanks Oprah!

Last week I walked through the room as Oprah's show was on and heard about the free photo book offer from Snapfish. Now, I'm a huge fan of Shutterfly, and I've ordered many of their photobooks and calendars. So, I was anxious to get this book and compare it with those I've done at Shutterfly.

The book arrived today. I decided to make the book about Newman, our newest kitty, because I have taken a lot of pictures of him since he joined our family.


The book is very nice, but I'll be sticking to Shutterfly. I think they have many more options for background designs on the pages.

If you have a lot of digital pictures on your computer, these books make excellent gifts. I hope you were able to get in on the free Oprah offer. It only lasted 48 hours, and the total cost for the 20 page book was the $7 shipping fee!

I think Newman likes the book too!


8 comments:

Doreen said...

I got in. YIPPEE My book is our Africa pictures. I also ordered 3 extra copies for the kids. The price comes down the more you order. Brooke got in also and being a resourseful teacher she used several different emails and addresses. She did 3 different books. I've taught her well -- or not!!!!
D

Mikki said...

Very cool.
Seeing Newman just now reminded me of an email I got about Paul Newman, I'll have to see if I can find it and send it to you.

The Pumpkin Pink Cottage said...

so cool I wonder if they are still running the offer,,,so cute..hugs,lisa

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
you are so right! shutterfly is the best for photo books! i just love them!
newman is a cutie patootie!
xo
m

A New England Life said...

I have an account on Snapfish so I signed up for the free book immediately after hearing about it in the Ladies Room. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to complete it in the time aloted.

However, they sent me a notice 2 days later saying the offer had been extended another week, until Saturday the 22nd! Of course I still haven't started it, but I'll get it done somehow!

I do think Shutterfly has the best books I've seen so far, but I doubt Newman knows the difference. lol!

Saucy said...

Yep, I'm also going to go for it. This idea is so cute, it makes the kittens even more adorable.

Pegasus said...

our book came out great!!! And, you got yours very fast. Thanks for your help with my book. Will let you know when mine arrives. I ended up buying an extra page. I hope it comes out alright.

Ooh...Doreen...didn't think of the multiple emails until after I finished!! Drat! Good idea, though. I'm sure lots of people took advantage of that.

:0)
Peggy

Jenn: said...

Such a cute lil fuzzy face!!! What's nice having a cat from a kittn is that you always see the lil kitten face looking out even when they get older.