Saturday, November 8, 2008

Say It Isn't So!

On the way home tonight we saw a house already decorated for Christmas! And yes, the lights were on and sparkling all over the house - tree in the yard, lights around the window, and lights on the fence!


Of course, I didn't have the camera with me, and I was so tempted to go get it and take a picture just to prove it to you! It wasn't quite as bad as the photo above, but it sure looks out of place!

Now I have nothing against Christmas, or getting your lights put outside while the weather is nice, but having everything lit up on November 8th? Have you seen any displays yet?



6 comments:

Boogers, Hondo, Fido from Catster said...

WOW! Lights and decorations already? I'm with the Pilgrim cartoon!

Vanessa said...

Today when I went to Wal Mart, there was Christmas music playing!!! AAAAHHHH! Its too early!

A New England Life said...

Already? Ugghhh!

About the only things I've seen was a tree with strings of the larger red light bulbs mixed with strings of the small white bulbs. It was SO pretty!

I'm amazed how many people still have Halloween decorations up!

Mikki said...

NOt yet, unless you count the stores. They're already all set, and yup, our Walmart has Christmas music playing already too.

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

I heard Christmas music in Walmart the end of Oct.! That is way too soon! Hope you are having a beautiful weekend! ♥ Hugs!

tardevil said...

As crazy as it sounds, there's 2 I know of already in my area too. (near Charlotte). I may join in the madness in about 2 weeks (although I don't turn my lights on until after Thanksgiving) b/c I'll be traveling some, and I have so many decorations. Less stress in the long run! :O)