Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Keeping My Paws Busy!

I get so excited when I find a new fleece pattern at Hancock Fabrics. A Jo-Ann's store is opening in town soon, and I can't wait!

I've been sewing a new style bed today out of this colorful zig zag pattern to add to my Etsy shop. This bed is not only reversible, but it can be folded and arranged to suit the whim of your cat or dog!

Turned on its side, it can be made into a tunnel!

The double layer of fleece makes this snooze sack super duper soft and cuddly. It makes me want to take a nap!

Start your holiday shopping early by visiting Etsy. You'll find unique and beautiful items, and you'll be supporting creative crafters!



6 comments:

Saucy said...

Don't tell us that! You're getting a new fabric store... the stores where I live SUCK. That is one cute canine cuddler.

Mikki said...

That looks so comfy!! I think I might like one for myself to curl up in!!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
omg! i love it! what a genius design and your fabric is wonderful!
xo
melissa

Boogers, Hondo, Fido from Catster said...

WOW! You're getting so crafty!!!

A New England Life said...

A new Joanns? Good for you and your area! I bet you'll love it!

The bed is pawsome! The colors are great. I think it looks like something not only a cat would enjoy but any Pug would love as well!

ThriftyDecorChick said...

Awww...I wish our cats would actually USE these things!! So cute!