Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Winter!

We had our first light flurry of snowflakes yesterday. You could barely tell it was snow, but a few flakes stuck on the mailbox.

So, it seemed appropriate that at bunco last night, I won this snowlady!



Isn't she too adorable? And don't you wish you could look that stylish when you go shopping? Her monogrammed coat matches my last initial, so I think it was meant to be!

The snowflakes didn't last long, but this gal will be hanging out all winter with me!


9 comments:

Sandy said...

Why, it's a new prop for Samoa!

A New England Life said...

Laura, she is so cute! I love her! You'll treasure her for years to come. Lucky you!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
oh i love her! what a wonderful prize!
xo
m & e

Liz said...

Aw... she's adorable! I'm so glad it's almost Christmas.

Sunny said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! Your snow lady is mighty sassy! Cute!

nikkicrumpet said...

WHAT A PRIZE!! She is so adorable...I love the purse and the marabou feathers!!!

One Wired Woman said...

Your Snowlady is adorable!! Full of whimsy!! ~Jill :)

Jenn: said...

Oh, she is so cuuuute! I love anything with fur on it ;0)

I am ready for winter to come. I envy your lil snowfall!!

Lorie said...

Well some snowgirls have it and some snowgirls don't....and Snowgirl S DEFINITELY has it!

Love the aprons by the way!
LORIE