Monday, November 10, 2008

It Goes Best With Chocolate!

Do you remember the September laundry room project? I had painted two walls a yummy chocolate brown, and I was waiting to find cheapy Home Depot paint to match for the other two walls.

Well, the best thing for chocolate is peanut butter! The opposite two walls are a shade of brown that reminds me of peanut butter!

And to jazz up the wall, I added malted milk balls! Actually, they are vinyl polka dots that I got at this Etsy shop! Oh my gosh, were they ever easy and fun to put on the wall!

I envisioned them to be soap bubbles, but the whole chocolate/peanut butter theme has me thinking malted milk balls instead!

I can't think of anything better than candy to get me to do laundry!


11 comments:

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

I ♥ it :)

Vanessa said...

So cute!

Mikki said...

Great job!! I think if that was my laundry room, I'd constantly be craving chocolate. yumm!

A New England Life said...

Laura, the laundry room is adorable! How fun and functional at the same time. Seems those wall decals are becoming very popular these days. You make them work well : )

Sharon

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
oh my goodness! it looks great! i love the chocolate candy theme!
how wonderful! you are so creative!
xo
melissa

Simply Me... said...

OMGosh, that turned out so so cute! Thanks for the plug! I don't think I've ever visited your blog before Hmmm Thanks for sharing...

Simply Me

Starchy said...

OMC! That is SOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love it!

Liz said...

That is SO fun! I love the curtains too, they're perfect with the brown. I only have a laundry closet in the kitchen, which is painted yellow inside. I'm sad that's all the decorating I can do, but it's so utilitarian.

sillygrrl said...

Laura I am so jealous... I love your laundry room! Yumm malt balls.
I totally want to paint my laundry closet now...

ThriftyDecorChick said...

I love it!! I love the vinyl decorations too! The color is awesome. Now all you need is a jar of chocolate...I'm sure that would last about a DAY!

Saucy said...

This looks absolutely delicious! I lurrve the polka dots.