Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blogging Pays Off!

You won't believe the exciting email I got a couple of days ago! It was from a gal who works for Jostens - the class ring and yearbook company. She actually works for one of the company's divisions - OurHubub.

Ourhubub.com offers photo memory books - similar to Shutterfly and Snapfish. In fact, part of her job is to scout out what people are saying about the competition.

Because I had a blog entry about the photobook I did at Snapfish, and also because of my bragging about how great Shutterfly is, she has offered me a free photobook so that I can compare what their company has to offer!

CAN YOU HEAR ME YELLING?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And she took it one step further - free shipping!

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and last week her name was Darcie! Of course, I'll be sure to share all the scoop with you once I've finished the book and checked out their quality.

5 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

oh my goodness laura!

that is soooooo exciting! i cannot wait to see what you think of your new book!

that is so fun! blogs are amazing!

xo
melissa

in time out said...

i love the idea of having a brilliant opinion, so i am commenting. boy, i feel so much smarter. you are funny. i lLOVEl extra l's because i do, love reading you. congrats on the fun email, yes i can hear you screaming.

A New England Life said...

That's wonderful Laura! You're good at writing so they must have liked your review.

I never did make the Oprah/Snapfish book. For some reason it just didn't interest me. As you say, Shutterfly is much better.

Enjoy your new books! I'm going to check out this new company. OurHubub.

One Wired Woman said...

How cool is that?!? You go, girl!!!! I'm jealous! :)

~Jill :)

barb said...

WOW you are good. Can't wait to see the book, I prefer Shutterfly, too. Lucky girl. CUte write up about your Mom and Foofoo.