Friday, November 7, 2008

Birthday Lunch!

Today I went to lunch with two of my Red Hot friends - Barb (on left) and Doreen (on right). We were celebrating Barb's birthday which is next week.

As you can see, when you're a Red Hot, you're naturally drawn to the color red!

The guy that runs this place also does catering - he catered the wedding receptions for two of Barb's daughters. The food is yummy good!

Of course, lunch took over two hours because we do a lot of talking too - about animals, kids, blogging, Etsy, swimming pools, traveling, politics (eek!), and crafts! Happy Birthday, Barb!



5 comments:

Saucy said...

Lunch sounds good! With friends you can chat about the world with. You are one lucky gal.

A New England Life said...

Happy Birthday Barb!

What a wonderful way to treat yourself by having a long leisurely lunch with friends.

Hopefully Cheesecake and a cup of coffee were involved.

Laura said...

Sharon - can you believe we didn't get dessert? I think Barb got some "to go"! I think Doreen and I are going to tackle some craft projects next week!

Mikki said...

What a great way to spend a couple hours. One day, I'm going to get away from my rugrats and go out with some friens, and it will be you that inspired me!

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

How fun! I ♥ going to lunch with friends! Have an awesome weekend :)