Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Shopping Etsy Style!

Where have I been all these years without knowing about Etsy? If you've never shopped there before, you've got to check it out!

All the items for sale are handmade, and there are some very creative artists! I wanted to get a cute cat clock for my cat/craft room. It was so easy - I put cat clock into the search box, and there before my eyes were a vast array from which to choose!

I bought this adorable clock from Allen Designs, and it arrived today! The little fish is a swinging pendulum - how cute is that? And you can do all the shopping you want from the comfort of your home! Isn't the computer great?

So, the next time you need a gift, check out Etsy first for a unique creation!

3 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
omg! i LOVE your new clock!
it is catastic!
xo
melissa

Mikki said...

That is so cute!! Love it. ANd I love the idea of shopping on Etsy for gifts. Hadn't even thought of that one yet. This may be the best/easiest Christmas season ever!

A New England Life said...

Where have we been all these years not knowing about Etsy and blogging! Hanging out of Catster and Dogster, that's where!

I love the clock! Hard to believe it's actually handmade. It will look perfect in the craft room too.

Maybe I should consider doing a little Christmas shopping on Etsy ...