Tuesday, October 14, 2008

IMHO

Everything that was wrong about tonight's Dancing with the Stars show:

1. Cloris Leachman getting another chance to attempt to dance.

2. Samantha's backstage interviews.

3. Nine and ten year old kids dancing like adults.

4. Leo's female back-up dancers' outfits.

5. Who is Leo, and do you call that singing?

6. Seven men in ugly pants with no shirts stomping around the floor.

7. Samantha thinking those seven men in ugly pants with no shirts were hot.

8. Lance's eye make-up.

9. Susan Lucci's boobs.

10. The jeweled thingy the female singer in the band wears on her forehead - okay, I know she wasn't on tonight, but it still is all wrong.

The best thing about the show tonight was the campaign ads!





P.S. Another show that I saw for five minutes that I'll never get back was Opportunity Knocks. I pray they never knock at my door!

4 comments:

Mikki said...

I am amazed every week that Cloris Leachman stays on the show. She does crack me up though! I thought she actually was a bit better last night though.

Laura said...

Mikki - I agree that this week was her best attempt at dancing. I still feel for those who got booted the previous weeks when her "dancing" was nothing like dancing!

Nancy and the fatties said...

Dang, we forgot to tune in. Fortunately, it sounds like we missed nothing! hee hee. One of the boys is from Lewisville, Texas, where we live!

A New England Life said...

I didn't watch the whole thing but I did see Susan Lucci's tata's! Can't miss those!

It wasn't the best show was it? Lance's eye makeup wasn't very attractive either. And I'm kind of tired of listening to Toni go on about her heart. If it's that bad she shouldn't be out there in the first place.

I love Cody and Julianne together! They are both so funny and cute!