Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ghosts, Witches and Cats, Oh My!

My blog got a big Halloween Boo today from Jill at One Wired Woman ! The Blogging Boo works this way.

1. Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been given the Boo!
2. Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to Boo their friends.
3. Then, put the picture in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been Boo-ed and to send the picture to someone else.

BOO!! So, are you scared yet!!??

If not, this will scare you!

1. Take one 50 cent witches hat from Walmart.

2. Halloween it up with some purple fringe, black tulle, and spiders.

3. The cat is enjoying it already!

4. Throw in a pair of perfectly witchy gloves!


5. Try it on.

6. Set the camera on auto, and wait for it to take!

7. Oooooooh - out of focus - how spooky!

I'll be wearing that hat and gloves when the little monsters come trick-or-treating on Friday night. I'll also be playing witch tomorrow night when some of the Red Hots serve dinner at Kosair Children's Hospital!



6 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura
oh how fun! spooky!
:) m & e

Mikki said...

Fabulous witchiness!!! Have fun tomorrow and on Friday!!

Saucy said...

Actually, purple is my most fave of all the Halloween colours. Lurrve it. You look purply-spooky!

Jenn: said...

You are fantastic!!! That picture is so cute, and you have a great eye for knowing how to "dress" things up!
I made my costume from stuff around the house, so I got off cheap as well.
PS: Thanks fur Boo-ing me!!!

Doreen said...

You look so boo-t-ful.

D

A New England Life said...

Nice picture Laura! You look good in Purple. Are you wearing the new shoes too? ; )

Thanks for Boo-ing me! Boo right back 'atcha!!