Friday, October 10, 2008

Alphabet Tag

One of my online blogging friends, Mikki, over at Firelein tomFoolery, tagged me in the alphabet tag. Here goes:

A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friend? In alphabetical order - Bunquettes, Cecilia, Red Hots, Sue, Ted

C. Cake or Pie? Definitely cake - even for breakfast!

D. Day of choice? Saturday

E. Essential Item? Curling iron

F. Favorite Color? Pink

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Do people really like 'em? Ugh - Neither!

H. Hometown? Louisville, Kentucky

I. Indulgence? Playing on the computer

J. January or July? July - I hate winter!

K. Kids? Nope

L. Life is not complete without? Ted

M. Marriage Date? May 24, 1996

N. Number of brothers & sisters? None

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples, although I need an orange juice kick in the morning!

P. Phobias? Fingernails on a blackboard, my teeth touching a frosted glass, ocra

Q. Quotes? "To have a friend, you must be a friend"

R. Reasons to Smile? Watching the cats play, the sun shining

S. Season of Choice? Spring

T. Tag some Peeps! Doreen, Sharon, Nancy

U. Unknown Fact about Me? I'd love to take a class in tap dancing!

V. Vegetable? Green beans

W. Worst Habits? Impatience

X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? X-rays ae easier - ultrasound shows more, but that goo is yuck!

Y. Your Favorite Food? Mac and cheese

Z. Zodiac Sign? Gemini

5 comments:

Mikki said...

Thanks for playing!! You should take a tap dancing class!! It's SO fun.
Hey, thanks for the really cute boa idea. I love that!! I usually like to do a little craft for her parties, and that would be perfect.

A New England Life said...

You tagged me! Well I'll be. At least I think it's me ... Maybe it's your other Sharon friend. Is it?

Fear of Ocra? Oh my!

I loved reading all your answers Laura! Mac and cheese, huh? How old are you anyway? LOL!

A New England Life said...

I've never had ocra, but it doesn't seem to have a very good reputation unless your from the deep south.

One Wired Woman said...

I did this ABC tag several weeks ago.. it was fun!! Funny... okra? I have a fear of brussel sprouts. :) ~Jill :)

Doreen said...

I'm baacckk. I have a few comments about this tag. Bunquettes before the red hots and Ted -- then I saw it was alphabetical order. Phobias -- okra? I'll make you some good okra and it's not fried. It's roasted. YUM What does this tagged thing mean? I love that quote and that's why I concider you my friend. And brothers and sisters? I thought I was your sistah.

D