Friday, September 5, 2008

Tiny Ballerina!

We're going to the ballet tonight to see The Great Gatsby. It's the only cultural thing we do, and culture is a good thing - I think Martha would agree!


Didn't every little girl want to grow up and be a ballerina? I think tap was more my style. It almost looks like rhythmic gymnastics in this picture from the damage on the photo. I was 4 years old when I took tap and ballet!

Check out the haircut - didn't every little girl have bangs that your Mother cut? Oh gad, my hair doesn't look much different today - LOL!

4 comments:

A New England Life said...

lol! Maybe it's time to really shake things up and go for a new doo!

What an adorable picture. Your mom must have been so proud of you, Laura : ) I can tell you took tap seriously too!

Emily said...

OH! This photo is darling!

I think that this hairstyle is all the rage now. I see high fashion models sporting the baby bangs pageboy! ;)

Mikki said...

Cute picture!! Yup, I took ballet when I was little too. Wish I had stuck with it a little more. Enjoy the ballet!

Jenn: said...

Thatsounds like so muchfun! I hope you havea wonderful time. Your bangs look much better now, Laura!