Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ooops, They Did It Again!

Home Depot must have trouble finding good help! The guy in the paint department keeps mixing up the wrong color paint. And then they have to sell a gallon of paint for $5.00.

And while I'm in Home Depot returning a flashlight, I happen to walk by the table that has all the Ooops-We-Don't-Know-How-To-Mix-The-Right-Color-Paint cans, and the next thing you know . . . . . . . . . .


I'm painting two walls in my laundry room! The other two walls are going to stay their current off-white color. Doesn't it remind you of chocolate? I mean - come on - if you have to do laundry, you might as well be thinking about chocolate while you're doing it!


And in other weird stuff around this house - check out the butter that we opened last night at dinner! Creepy - just plain creepy!

How is your day going?


7 comments:

Jenn: said...

Holy Cow! That butter is amazing! It looks like a jack-o-lantern smile! You need to recreate it on a pumpkin, I am sure. ;0)
You know those lil things are so much more fun when you get to share them, right? Thanks for sharing with us!

Mikki said...

I like the paint color. I'd love that in my laundry room too.
Now, was that a special Halloween edition of the butter? Very freaky!

Doreen said...

Was that butter sealed good? I would think somebody did that when it was soft. GROSS. Did you scrap the top off? That's creepy but it's cute. I love the paint color. Does is smell like chocolate? YUM

D

sillygrrl said...

That butter is so very cool! If you didnt use it but saved it I'm sure you can sell it on eBay....
Looking forward to seeing the results of your new laundry room...I like the color choice.

Laura said...

Doreen:

Yep, the butter had a plastic seal under the lid. I wouldn't let Ted touch it until I took a picture - LOL!

Blissful Nikki said...

I love oops paint!! Its like the only reason I have colored walls in my home! hehehe
and the butter...too strange!

Nancy and the fatties said...

Oh hey, that is the face of the Joker in your butter! Watch out, you will have batman groupies lining up to see it soon...
xxooo
n and the pees