Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Look Ma, No Cavities!

No, I don't have a camera in my mouth, but if I did, this is what I would have seen today!

Why do the six months between dentist visits go so fast? I could have sworn I was just there last month! Luckily, I've got good teeth, and nothing but a cleaning was needed today.

I still end up with sore gums from all the poking and proding. And gad - can't they get some good toothpaste flavors? Last time I had chocolate - it may sound good, but yuck! I think today's flavor was cinnamon - way too strong.

Don't get me started on the gal that uses the garden hose to wash it all out. At one point, I thought she had sucked the bottom palette out of my mouth with her vacuum cleaner! I usually end up with a face full of water. Good thing I'm wearing those attractive sunglasses they make you wear or I would have mascara running down my face.

I can't wait until March . . . . . . . .

3 comments:

Mikki said...

reminds me.... I really need to make a few appointments.

Emily said...

Oh dear. Dentist time. I always dread this time of the year. Chocolate toothpaste sounds absolutely icky! You were brave for trying it! I think I had mint chocolate chip once. They are all gross, and gritty.

Thanks for the PERFECT solution to my cookie problem. I am going to try M&M cookies with the letter J in them. Spiffy enough for me, and fun for Josh to. Thank you Laura!

Pegasus said...

Love that shot!!