Thursday, September 18, 2008

Let's Talk Lipstick!

With all the recent hoopla about pigs and lipstick, I thought it was time to talk lipstick! Do you wear lipstick, or are you strictly a gloss gal? Are you into the pinks, reds, or beiges? Do you always buy the same brand?

I really like L'Oreal's Colour Riche lipsticks. The middle one below is 165 - Tickled Pink. I tend to stick with the pink and rose colors.


Did you know that the shape of your lipstick as you use it tells something about you?

Go get one of your lipsticks right now. You only need one because more than likely, you use all of them the same way. Are you a rounder? A slant top? A flat top? Check out this Lipstick Personality Chart to see what your lipstick says about you.

My lipsticks fit the Sharp-Angled but Curved Tip category, which indicates I'm:

  • Creative
  • Enthusiastic
  • Energetic
  • Talkative
  • Loves Attention
  • Falls in love easily (see yesterday's post)
  • Helpful
  • Needs schedule, but dislikes one

How about you?



5 comments:

One Wired Woman said...

Oh Laura!! That is hilarious!! My sister has always had a lipstick that looks just like yours... pointy and lopsided. :) Mine is more of a sharp angle tip... but I think my personality falls more into your category. I may have to hack this lipstick personality test for my blog one day. :)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and checking on us during the hurricane.

I am in shock that you guys felt Ike's wind and rain too!! Hope you didn't have too much to clean up.

Hugs~ Jill :)

A New England Life said...

I'm a predictable slant tip. Yup, not too much excitement here. lol!

And I'm definitely a lipstick/lipgloss lady! I've got them everywhere, and no matter what color red I buy, it's never right. Drives me crazy! I sure wish we had a Sephora nearby.

Mikki said...

I'm more of a chapstick, lipgloss type of girl.
I have some tubes of lipstick, but don't use them very often.
When I do use it, it ends up kind of flat.
I may have to borrow this one from you too. Do you mind?

Laura said...

Borrow away, Mikki! I occasionally do chapstick, but I only like the flavored ones. I like Vaseline for keeping my lips soft too.

Cheffie-Mom said...

How funny! I'm on my way to check out my lipstick now! I must admit, I'm a lip gloss fan!