Thursday, September 25, 2008

Guilty Pleasure!

Okay, I admit it - I'm a huge Survivor fan! I've watched every season, and tonight was the first show from Gabon in Africa. I have absolutely no desire to ever be on a show like that - I wouldn't survive one night! But I really enjoy watching the interaction between the contestants.


And Jeff Probst ain't half bad to look at either! He is the best host of any reality show, if you ask me! As one of my Red Hot friend's daughter would say - he is a delicious mansicle. I love the very first episode where he describes the location, and then he stands there on this mountain as a helicopter flies by and he shouts, 18 players . . . . . . 39 days . . . . . . 1 survivor - cue the music - oh my gosh, don't you love that music at the beginning?

It makes you want to be there and end up as that million dollar survivor! If you could only do it indoors with plumbing, air conditioning, and a curling iron!

2 comments:

Candice said...

I don't know that this classifies as a brilliant opinion but it is a pretty good idea...

I hope you don't mind me linking to you from cjane. I am trying to spread the word about a Nie project I am starting, check it out at www.quilt4nie.blogspot.com or on her benefit blog. Thank you! Candice

Mikki said...

He is a cutie pie! He was on Rachael Ray yesterday. Love those dimples.
I've never watched Survivor. I always work on Thursdays--bummer.