Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A First!

I'm new to the whole Etsy experience, and the other day I was looking around the site and discovered what they call Treasuries.

Exactly how it works is still fuzzy to me, but you can put together a collection of twelve items from various Etsy shops. You give your treasury a clever name, and then someone - and this is the fuzzy part - selects different treasuries to be shown on the front page.

So, today, I got an email from the gal who owns the Catheaven Crafts Etsy shop. She put together a treasury called A Tribute To Cats, and she included one of my cat beds in the treasury!

I'm not sure if it will be chosen for Etsy's front page, but I'm excited that she chose one of my beds to feature!

4 comments:

A New England Life said...

Your beds are so cute! I just noticed the blue lady bug cover. I like it!

Mikki said...

that's very cool. I hope it gets the front page at some poing, that would hopefully help improve your traffic. Your beds are adorable btw.

Laura said...

Thanks Sharon and Mikki!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
congratulations!
how exciting!
:) melissa