Friday, August 8, 2008

Yard Sale Fever!

Tomorrow will be a fun day! Every year we try to attend the World's Longest Yard Sale. This year it runs from August 7 - 10th. It is usually the hottest day of the summer, but this year the temperatures are supposed to be nice!
The yard sale runs through several states for 654 miles - that is a lot of good junk for sale! We have a couple of nearby favorite places we stop. One is a huge field full of booths. We don't have anything in particular we are looking for, and there isn't much room in this house for anything, but if the perfect item jumps out at me, I'll be bringing it home!

3 comments:

Nancy and the fatties said...

Howie wants to know if they have corny dogs at the gigan-ty-muss yard sale. He has never had a corny dog. He is, however, curious about them.
xxooo

A New England Life said...

Howie would want to know that!

This 'we' you mention ... would that be you and Ted? Or you and the Red Hots?

If I were there I'd go with you. Nancy, let's meet Laura at the BIG junk sale! I'm sure Brent wishes I would go and SELL some stuff!

Pegasus said...

Can't wait to see what gems you've found! But I'll have to wait until I get back from my trip to find out. You always have a good eye for neat things.
:0)