Friday, August 15, 2008

When Stupid Things Happen to Smart People

Well, of course, I walk around barefoot most of the time - I'm from Kentucky! Isn't that what you've always heard about people from Kentucky?

So, look what happens when you walk around barefoot and you go get a Coke from the refrigerator and you drop it and it lands on your toe and you can't believe the pain that a can of Coke can cause and the damage it can do to toes that need a pedicure! And yes, I may be from Kentucky, but I do realize that was one honkin' run on sentence! When you're toe is throbbing in pain, you're allowed to have bad grammar!


I'm thinking my song from yesterday still applies for today - poor, poor pitiful me!

2 comments:

Mikki said...

oUch!! maybe you should switch to pepsi. LOL
Hope it feels better soon.

A New England Life said...

Ouch! I can feel the pain from here! I always knew soda was bad for you. Better put some ice on those toes! Yikes!