Thursday, August 21, 2008

Up to My Elbows in Etsy!

My Etsy store is finally open!



I've got cat/dog beds coming out the wazoo, so I plan to spend the day getting more of them listed in the shop. I only had time last night to list three of them.

I'm really excited to give Etsy a try. I've wanted to sell various things on Ebay for a long time, but never got the courage.

If you're not familiar with Etsy, all the items in the shops are handmade. There are so many catagories of wonderful handcrafted beauties - be sure to check 'em out. It's a great place to start your holiday shopping! Egads - can you believe Christmas is only four months away? I couldn't believe it when I recently went in Garden Ridge and saw all the Christmas trees and decorations.

Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

A New England Life said...

Okay Laura, I was really excited about your post until you mentioned Christmas. JK ; )

Best of luck with your Etsy shop! Go for it!

Nancy and the fatties said...

Congratulations Laura! don't pay any attention to bah humbug Sharon. Bring on the egg nog!!!

Nancy and the fatties said...

Congratulations Laura! don't pay any attention to bah humbug Sharon. Bring on the egg nog!!!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Congratulations on opening your etsy shop!

~ Sarah

Screaming Meme said...

I love the new shop...I wish you great succuss! I want to personally invite you to Screaming Meme's Faux School...bring a paint Brush and a piece of furniture or decor and get to class! Your late! :)

Pegasus said...

Congrats on your Etsy shop! I've thought about giving Etsy a try too but I keep chickening out. Good luck with it. Too bad I don't have a 4 legged friend.
:0)

Jenn: said...

Etsy is fun! And I had fun in your store!
I wish you lots of luck in your new adventure!