Friday, August 29, 2008

I've Hit 2,000!

Wow, I was excited to see that over 2,000 visitors have come to my blog since I started. Through that counter, I'm able to see how many are first time visitors and how many are returning visitors - it's running about 50-50!

Now, if more of you will leave comments, I'll know who is visiting! You don't need a blogger account to leave comments, and nothing you say will be used against you - LOL!

Thanks to everyone who stops by - I appreciate it, and I feel like I've already met some new friends who regularly leave me notes!

6 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi laura!
emmitt and i are so happy to meet you!
happy holiday weekend!
:) Melissa

Nancy and the fatties said...

2001

Nancy and the fatties said...

2002

Nancy and the fatties said...

heh heh

A New England Life said...

2032! Congratulations Laura!

Nancy, hee hee . . .

Jenn: said...

2000! Concats Laura!
You are a great blog writer. Your humor really shines through.