Friday, July 11, 2008

Feeling Crafty

I've been inspired by the craft blogs I have visited the past couple of weeks. There are some very talented women doing amazing projects!

I like to dabble in different types of crafts, and recently I've made fleece beds for my cats and as gifts for friends' cats. So, I decided to make a few beds and open a store at Etsy!

If you are not familiar with Etsy, you need to check it out. It is the place to buy and sell handmade items. It's a great place to start your Christmas shopping!

I'll let you know when I have my Etsy store up and running!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

You are so ambitious Laura. Does your energy ever run out???

You're right, some of the craft blogs are incredible! There sure are some crafty ladies out there!

Jenn: said...

WONDERFUL idea!! I am so excied for you. I cannot wait to see it. Don't forget about us Harry Potter nerds, ok?

In Lancelot's HP group, we love to look for HP related things on Etsy.

Anonymous said...

Do let us know when you get your store online! Rufus, actually, isn't that big on beds and blankets. But his Mommy is and isn't that what really matters?

Sandy