Friday, June 20, 2008

Shell Seeker

Last week we got back from our vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The resorts in Mexico are fabulous, and the Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar had the most beautiful beach. I can't walk on a beach without looking for shells! There is something about finding an unbroken shell that makes you feel like you've found a special treasure!

I found a few treasures on our beach, and then found even more unique shells on a nearby beach where Ted went snorkeling. After we got home, I picked out the best of the shell collection and grabbed the glue gun! Here is the finished result. The picture in the frame is from a small outdoor restaurant in San Luis del Cabo where we had dinner one night.




3 comments:

Jenn here: said...

Fantastic idea! I usually put shells I find in my plant pots.

Sharon said...

Crafty lady, what a great idea! I want to go on vacation to the same place you went. It looks heavenly.

Sharon

Karen said...

Where are all the people???? Beautiful pictures and what a great idea for the shells!